Prime Cube® stands for intelligent solutions in the areas of operating, visualising, monitoring and controlling. When developing our modular and highly flexible industrial PCs, panel products and devices and the manifold HMI applications and embedded computing solutions we always focus on the optimum user experience.
For 10 years now our customers have placed trust in the high-quality Prime Cube® products and in the development competence with respect to customized solutions - from robust systems for machine-building and different industrial fields up to reliable IP69-applications.
As a system provider with high development competence and several years of experience we have developed a modular system for the configuration of optimum solutions for different applications. Individual systems can be put together from configurable HMI, performant box PCs, stable solutions for the transmission of video and USB data up to 100m, extendable IIoT concepts as well as software and service solutions.
Customized solutions with all advantages of standard products:
- with validated components for 24/7 operation in an industrial environment
- suitable for industrial use, reliable and robust
- quick adaptation to your individual wishes
- long-term available (10 years) in form, fit and function
From highly compact top-hat rail box PC with lean calculating power (“minimum size - maximum performance”) to full-featured, robust and long-lived high performance box IPC. With Prime Extend a terminal can be installed at a distance of up to 100 m from the box PC.
- Needs-based designs
- Flexible configuration
- User-friendly design
The software system includes numerous configuration and extension options. Our development experts also configure individual edge computing concepts on demand.
New: The Prime Box Pico, one of the smallest industrial box PCs.
Prime Box Pico
- One of the smallest Box PCs in an industrial environment
- Efficient platform (atom-class), fanless CPU and system cooling
- Connectivity options in smallest space (WiFi, LTE, CAN)
- Individual software solutions
- Edge computing
- Highly performant for the editing and processing of complex data
- Selection of x86 processors
- Fanless CPU and system cooling
- Robust system design for high demands
- Individual configuration
- Stable solution for transmission of image and USB data over 100 m
- Latency-free transmission in full HD
- With compact top-rail housing or fully integrated into the Box PC
The PC based touch monitors for the visualisation of industrial applications can be realised as installation and attachment parts.
All products comply with protection class IP65 circumferential, are verified for 24/7 operation and can be controlled in a sturdy EMC environment. Due to the passive cooling the systems only develop a low background noise. Embedded processors increase the lifetime.
- All platforms are flexibly extendable.
- A selection of display sizes offers the right solution for different demands.
- Extension options, e.g. in terms of connectivity, increase the usability.
For use in hygienic areas, in contact with food, in food-related or chemical environments.
- Robust IP69 design
- Industry display with multitouch and splinter protection
- Food-safe and resistant to cleaning agents