Electronics and computer technology are your thing? Technology trends your passion? In this case a vocational training with us in the areas of electronics and IT or in commerce are the perfect start into your professional future.
At Schubert System Elektronik you design solutions for industrial computer technology with us. With our brands for high-quality PC products as well as precise tool monitoring, we develop customized computer systems: from hardware and software to assemblies up to complete solutions - "Made in Germany".
- an exciting mix of theory and practice
- specialist knowledge about the latest technologies in industry and economy
- personal assistance, individual support and own projects
- an open, trusting atmosphere in a great team
- modern training facilities
- graduation according to job description
- motivation and fun at challenges in electronics and computer technology
You have questions? Then ask our team!
Get in contact
Do you already follow us on our Instagram channel?
There, our trainees regularly provide interesting news around training at Schubert System Elektronik.
Have a glimpse behind the scenes of apprenticeship at Schubert System Elektronik on our Facebook site.
Have you ever experienced a company tour within 5 minutes? No? The creativity of our trainees often creates great ideas – such as the conception and realization of this "rapid" video.
"Fly" with us in 'fast forward mode' through the SSE company building. You will be amazed, fascinated and almost out of breath... But see for yourself! Have fun watching the video.
In case of good performance in vocational school and the company a job offer after completing the professional training is very likely. Furthermore, subject to a certain average grade, the company promises a financial contribution to a desired further training. Further training opportunities, such as master craftsman, technician or follow-up studies are also not excluded.
I decided for the training because I found the mixture of commercial and IT topics exciting and had imagined the work would be varied. So far, my expectations have been well met as the training really covers different facets and you learn something from both fields.
What I enjoy about my training is the good cooperation among the trainees and working in a future-oriented market with current technical topics.
The first weeks were very pleasant as you feel you are a part of the team and don’t experience any exclusion. So far, I have particularly enjoyed the practical application of the knowledge I have gained and developed myself. To give an example, I was allowed to assemble a motherboard.
A very good apprenticeship can be completed at SSE. During my apprenticeship I felt very free, there is a lot of time for free projects. Own weaknesses can be improved quickly and if there are any questions, the trainers are available at any time.
In the design department I was allowed to work on many projects and use interesting tools. It is great fun to use SolidWorks and design models on the PC.
I got my preferred job and I like it. Thats why I feel very good at SSE and will keep working so that I might do my training to a technican.
After the completion of our appenticeships they took great efforts to employ us and to offer good jobs to us.
I like fine electronics and computers, as well as the training department, the working atmosphere, the friendly colleagues and the top products; they really impressed me.
- Upon your arrival, you will be picked up by a trainee.
- Next, there will be a short test to evaluate your knowledge.
- After that, our trainers will talk to you about your strengths, weaknesses, interests and your knowledge of our company.
- Furthermore, you will watch a presentation of the training process.
- Finally, you will get a tour of the company.
You are looking for an exciting course of study with lots of variety in combination with practical experience? A dual study programme in computer science, information technology or electrical engineering offers exactly that. We also offer practical semesters, bachelor and master theses.
What we contribute to your professional success:
- Short decision paths
- Individual support of every single student
- Exciting project work with close connection to current products
- Practise phases in respective development teams
- Upon successful completion there is the prospect of an unlimited work contract
What you should bring in:
- School-leaving qualification depending on job profile
- Motivation and fun to cope with the challenges arising in the development of new products and solutions
Our 170 employees in Neuhausen ob Eck (Baden-Wurttemberg) develop customized computer systems with passion. Do you want to join?
Besides job opportunities we offer practical semesters and supervise your bachelor or master thesis in the subject area of computer science, economics, mechanical engineering, and electrical engineering.
You already have a topic and are looking for a practice partner or would like to define an exciting topic together with us? Then contact us!